Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Collection

After some alteration with my mistake buys, bits of here and there, my collection is out. Nope, will never be finalise. Yeap, you get what I mean!



My recent buy is a Invicta Grand diver 3044. When I had that yellow one, something.. somewhere is telling me that I NEED a black one. Ouch... and I happen to see it in L.A. Well, the rest is history..



The first layer of my watch box consist of watches that I would wear..


And the second compartment are also my watches. I call it my Fun Watch collection.







Top From L to R:
Seiko SKX007, Seiko Chronograph SNDA05, Invicta Corduba, Protrek PRG80
Bottom From L to R:
Hamilton X-wind, Invicta 3044, Invicta 3048, Seiko SND253, Seiko vintage helmet 6139-7100

I will be selling a few more of my watches because I realise my collection is not in a very focus and proper manner.
And yes, you may call this an Obsession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home