Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ball Cannonball Trainmaster and Ball Fireman Night Train

Ball watches have always fascinate me, and the more I read about it, the more I desire to get one.
I have been eyeing the Ball Trainmaster Cannonball for a long time, and whenever I pass by the dealers, they just don't have the black dial version I want. If not, it's the price that's putting me off.
Until....

Yup, I saw it. The black dial version waving at me from the display case, flagging the price tag violently at me asking me to bring it home...The price was 10% lower than the previous time I saw it. Heck, it's mine...!

Here it is..



A few days before I bought this, I came across an ad for a Ball Fireman night train. The price quote was simply irresistible. Went down to meet the gentlemen to discover it in a near perfect condition.
This is the first and a discontinued edition of night train where there's tri colour lume, which makes it even more valuable. The current version is combination of Green and a single red lume on the 12 O'clock.
The Diamond Like Carbon coating will make this an ideal beater.






The tri colour lume. Yellow, Green and Blue.



I am also looking into getting a Ball watch aviator watch, which resemble the Night Train. If ever I come across a nice condition, this will have to go unfortunately..

That infamous wrist shot, again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home